Author Topic: Browser games discontinued but these will stay online  (Read 908 times)

Offline Chris

• The Game Creator
  • Dedicated
    • View Profile
    • Email
Browser games discontinued but these will stay online
« on: March 31, 2016, 11:20:49 AM »
So, the day has come, I went bankrupt :) I'm unable to carry on financially any longer. The last two years were basically loses, I can't continue, I need food to eat you know :)

What will happen now?
* no more updates :(
* the games will stay online, for as long as you pay the hardware and related basic bills (it's no problem at the moment, the paypal account is used to pay the server/etc, as long as you pay something and there are funds these will stay online)
* the staff is still there and they will carry on
* I will keep an eye on the servers and do the basic maintenance to keep it afloat (as a hobby)

At this very moment I foresee the games staying online almost infinitelly (but no updates).
If you have questions, ask Lords staff, they have the most details and have the means to contact me.

I would like to thank all the people who helped me and played my games, it's was great 10 years for me :) It was fun for sure :) Thanks!
"Players will eventually find the shortest path to the cheese" - Lambert's Law

Offline Chris

• The Game Creator
  • Dedicated
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Browser games discontinued but these will stay online
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 11:31:56 AM »
If you wish to comment this announcement, do so here: http://www.forum.silverlemur.com/index.php?topic=4408.0
"Players will eventually find the shortest path to the cheese" - Lambert's Law